The entire second floor of the Manor House consists of two bedrooms with a full modern bath conveniently between.
The Captain John Room is named after the Revolutionary War officer who had the house built in 1812, making it the second manor house to be completed on the original 2,000-acre Lord Fairfax grant.
The other bedroom is known as the Bachelor Willis Room, named in honor of the last member of the Dearing family to live in the house. The suite is ideal for couples traveling together or a family with adolescent children.
Both rooms are attractively furnished with period pieces. There is a double bed in each room with the finest mattresses available; each room possesses its own closet, phone, and a refrigerator stocked with complimentary snacks and beverages.